Re: curious Bad Request

by Kathy Wheeler <kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Dec 2001 06:29:31 +1100
 To:  Sam Hubish <sam(at)asimplemachine.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I had something similar with IE and dynamically generated content. All tests
pointed the finger at the frigging IE cache. Specifically some versions of
IE5. IE6 "seems" OK. There are some server configuration options in apache
now to help with some of IE's bad behaviour - see if Netscape's server has
similar options. Also check on a machine that has *never* visited the site
and see if ti works, or try completely clearing your cache, temporary files,
turning off proxies etc ... to try to prove the point.

Cheers,
KathyW.