Re: Computer vandals

by =?iso-8859-4?B?TGF1cmkgVuRpbg==?= <optima(at)hot.ee>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Jul 2000 00:30:41 +0300
 To:  "eric williams" <eric_alt(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Eric,
You've got quite a serious problem there.

1. In case you know that they've been using your keybord then install an
invisible keystorke logger (you may find this on a
hacker/cracker/computer security site, try to search the search
engines).

2. You might consider installing an network sniffing program.

3. Always encrypt and sign your messages (I'd recommend using PGP - that
is pretty good privacy, at least version 6 or up)

4. Encrypt your hard disks. This feature also comes with PGP

Hope this helps a bit. Good luck!

Best wishes,
Lauri V�in
--
Lauri V�in
Your own .com .net .org domain name is the best