Re: Cold Fusion vs. ASP

by "Carol Parent" <cbwd(at)means.net>

 Date:  Thu, 14 Sep 2000 05:33:17 -0500
 To:  "'HWG Languages'" <hwg-languages(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"Patty Toretti" <ptoretti(at)home.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This may not be as impartial as you want but it should give you more info on
both.  They are articles comparing Cold Fusion and Lasso/Asp and Lasso.
Tho the comparisons include another product they still may provide you with
enough info on the solutions you are looking at to help decided.  The links
take you to pages with downloadable pdf files on the products.  Hope this
helps.

http://www.blueworld.com/blueworld/news/10.14.99-Lasso_v_ASP.html

http://www.blueworld.com/blueworld/news/06.28.00LassovsColdFusion.html

Watch for wrapping of urls in this email.

Regards,

Carol Parent
http://www.cbwdesign.com
admin(at)cbwdesign.com

"The only way to amuse some people is to slip and fall on an icy pavement. "