Re: JavaScript PopUp Window for an Image

by "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>

 Date:  Fri, 21 Jan 2000 19:41:49 -0500
 To:  "S Chouinard" <susanc(at)lava.net>,
<hwg-languages(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
<script language="javascript">
function popUp(filename,imageWidth,imageHeight) {
newWin =
window.open(filename,"myPic","width=imageWidth,height=ImageHeight,menubars=n
o,scrollbars=no,statusbar=no,locationbar=no");
}
</script>

and assuming you had a picture called image.jpg that was 50 px wide by 100
px tall you would put

not tested you might need to debug a little (been writing a lot more PHP
than javascript lately)

Rossi Designs
(904) 226-8979
P.O. Box 1084, Holly Hill, Florida 32125-1084
http://rossidesigns.net