Re: Learning Javascript Books

by "Wendy Peck" <w_peck(at)voyageur.ca>

 Date:  Fri, 12 May 2000 14:06:59 -0500
 To:  "HWG Languages" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Gina,

I am really a designer first and only tolerate the programming as much as I
have to. I love Joe Burn's Javascript Goodies. His style is light and easy
to read, and he is very good at explaining why this will do what it does,
but does it in a tutorial fashion. You learn the code and application at the
same time as you are learing the theory - to me that is the best way to
learn something that is not my natural bent.

I bought it through chapters.ca in Canada, but I am sure amazon has it, or
you could sure find it at htmlgoodies.com.

Hope this helps.

Wendy

New 05/08 Graphic Greats: Navigation Systems
with Wendy Peck at http://productiongraphics.com

Wendy Peck http://wpeck.com
Marketing solutions through technology