Re: javascript question on email hiding

by "ches" <ches(at)io.com>

 Date:  Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:49:04 -0600
 To:  <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks but I mean a script that goes with the image. I ran across a webpage
that I neglected to bookmark where the image when clicked on ran a script
that generated an email. The only time you saw the email address was once
the email opened for you to start working.

Email address was in the script in pieces, not harvestable but still
visible.

Ches