Re: cron useage

by John Starkey <jstarkey(at)advancecreations.com>

 Date:  19 Dec 2002 14:02:27 -0700
 To:  Keith D Sellars <Keith(at)webgraffix.com>
 Cc:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I do all of my shell scripting with PHP and many of them running on
cron. Are your sure you have your cron entry correct?

Also, you need to make sure the first line in your file contains the
correct path. It will look similar to:

#!/usr/local/bin/php -q

You can find the correct path by entering: 'which php' at the command
prompt.

John

--
John Starkey <jstarkey(at)advancecreations.com>