Re: javascript reading files through java

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sun, 09 Jan 2000 02:55:54 CST
 To:  webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net
 Cc:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
i looked into php once when asked to do some scripting for a site, but time
did not allow. i did glance at the language and it looks like fun, but i
want to write this script so that it can be executed from any server, such
as a free web host like angelfire and the like. kinda gotta keep it as
cleint side as possible. - Cyanide_7