Re: form submission with image in nn

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 12 Jan 2000 18:53:32 CST
 To:  pbabcock(at)bgsgroup.com
 Cc:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
might it be possible to completely take out the hidden field, and look for
the name of the (input type=image) that was used in submition? looks cleaner
than links and NOT javascript dependent. for example use:

<form name="frmpreviews" action="preview.asp" method="post">
<select NAME="cmbPreview">
<option selected value="here.asp">Choose a Preview</option>
<option value="10011067">etc</option>
</select><br>
<input type=image align=absmiddle src="images/high.gif" border=0 height=25
width=50 name=imageH>
<input type=image align=absmiddle src="images/med.gif" border=0 height=25
width=50 name=imageM>
<input type=image align=absmiddle src="images/low.gif" border=0 height=25
width=50 name=imageL>
</form>

and check the Form for imageH.x or imageM.x or imageL.x. only one set of
coords will be reported, and thats the one thats clicked. it effectively
gets the info to the script without js as a crutch. - Cyanide_7