Re: Anoying JS corruption

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:16:07 CST
 To:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
hey, took a look at your code, i really don't like dw code, its made to be
dynamic and therefore so damn long. in any case, i could find no purpose for
the timeline code, what was that anyway? was an image supposed to move? i
also rewrote your imageswap code, too much in the event handlers! oh, and i
shortened the preloading. one phenomenom i came across was the indexing of
the images array in the div's document object. Netscape was ok with
zero-indexing, but not IE4.01. anyone every hear of that? i had to add a
line to fix it, weird. also, the leaf images have a slight off white
background. might it be more practical to make them transparent gifs? just a
thought. hope this helps. - Cyanide_7