Re: expiring pages and reloading (ASP)

by "Mukesh Wani" <mukeshwani(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 17 Jan 2000 21:08:29 GMT
 To:  pbabcock(at)bgsgroup.com,
hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I developed the shopping cart system for www.icelebrate.com and we had the
same problem.  As far as I know, there are two ways....

1) add a timestamp parameter to the end of the URL for every link in your
website so IE will get a fresh copy of the page from the server.

2) use the no-pragma cache in the META tags.

I went with the 2nd option.  Let me know if there are any other solutions.

HTH,
Mukesh Wani