Re: Getting previous URL value into ASP

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 01 Feb 2000 13:23:28 CST
 To:  Chucke(at)captura.com
 Cc:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
in order to access history.previous, you need to enable UniversalBrowserRead
in the privilageManager, but you can only do this in Netscape. this would
defeat the purpose because netscape has the document.referrer property which
is the same thing! why not make the form an asp document and get the value
from that? - Cyanide_7