RE: unterminated string constant error

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 08 Feb 2000 23:00:33 CST
 To:  Chucke(at)captura.com
 Cc:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't think this is possible. other include statements that were suggested
(css, js) are client-side. i do believe <!--#include is server-side and
cannot be done with js. by the same token, js cannot write asp. i wonder,
however, if asp can write this being that both are server-side...hmmmm. -
Cyanide_7