RE: Browser's Back button and BASE HREF

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 16 Feb 2000 19:53:35 CST
 To:  kpurtell(at)vantagemed.net
 Cc:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
the problem is in the nav_js.html file. it redirects to the proper
navigation page when the frameset is loaded. if one hits back, the browser
uses that frames history and loads the redirect sending the visitor back
where they came from. you could use the location.replace method to over
write the history which was added in JS1.1, or you could run this check in
the frameset document and write the proper frame tag. just a thought -
Cyanide_7