Re: recordsets and "more"

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 29 Feb 2000 05:13:57 CST
 To:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
if i recall, you should set the PageSize property of the recordset to the
number of records grouped, and the AbsolutePage to the number of the group
you are on. then to move to the next page, resubmit to the same script and
change the AbsolutePage to the next page. attached is a CandleBrowser
example i had to do for a db class. it uses a PageSize of one, but could
easily have a higher page size and a while loop run through the record set
if need be. for the sake of the list, this file will not be attached for
them. let me know if you need help modifying the script. - Cyanide_7