Re: RealAudio link -- NS vs. IE

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sun, 05 Mar 2000 16:06:03 CST
 To:  harlequin(at)dccnet.com
 Cc:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
actually, i believe this is the case. when i attempted to have javascript
set the protocol of a link to pnm:// is said it was an illegal URL method.
this is a client side issue and i don't know if there is anything you can do
about it. do ya think it would help to put it in an embed or object tag? -
Cyanide_7