RE: why oh why, does my netscape crash?

by "Michael L Smith" <Michael.L.Smith(at)alltel.com>

 Date:  Thu, 09 Mar 2000 14:55 -0600
 To:  "Ken Richardson" <krichardson(at)escape.ca>,
"hwg-languages(at)hwg.org" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You may also want to comment out all your <DIV> Tags... Netscape is very picky
with those also... the more I deal with NN, the more I learn to hate it... the
same goes for my Colleges... and they hate Microsoft, yet still prefer IE ove NN
anyday...

Michael L Smith

ALLTEL Information Services
Emerging Technology Solutions
(501) 220-8551
Michael.L.Smith(at)alltel.com
--
Echelon bait:
COSCO SCUD missile Pecan-Pie Honduras Clinton Rule Psix security quiche