RE: IE 5 Crashes with Javascript and Layers

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:09:17 CST
 To:  Fred_Kuhne(at)vonrollisola-usa.com
 Cc:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
the ><center> stuff is merely adding the closing greater-than sign of the
previous tag next to the openeing less-than sign on the next line to prevent
whitespace in Netscape. It is usually only necessary for aligning images in
tables, but if the parser allows tags to have attributes on different lines,
why should this be any different? all i could find in the .js overlib file
was that almost no lines ended with a semi-colon. i don't know if or how
this would crash the browser, just an observation. - Cyanide_7