RE: Is Perl still the internet's duct tape?

by "Michael L Smith" <Michael.L.Smith(at)alltel.com>

 Date:  Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:03 -0600
 To:  "Phil)(at)alltel.com" <Phil(at)alltel.com>,
"hwg-languages(at)mail.hwg.org" <hwg-languages(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Take a look at PHP.. it's stronger Faster and more flexible than ASP and has a
smaller learning curve. Everyone I've introduced to it, has been estaic about
it. All but Perl Programmers because they see that PHP will be replacing most of
Perl's existence on the Web. Oh.. and did I mention it's fun to Program in?

www.php.net

Michael L Smith

ALLTEL Information Services
Emerging Technology Solutions
(501) 220-8551
Michael.L.Smith(at)alltel.com
--
Echelon bait:
COSCO SCUD missile Pecan-Pie Honduras Clinton Rule Psix security quiche