RE: allowing viewers to change your website

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Apr 2000 23:41:14 CDT
 To:  liane(at)diarmadhi.mushhaven.net
 Cc:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
i don't know how vital this is to the presentation of your site, but are
good ol cookies feesible? JavaScript and cookies are easy, free, and
completely client-side so you don't need login accounts. the problem is,
some users wont have javascript and/or cookies enabled, and they're not
entirely reliable. i doubt you'll run into cross-browser issues. and if
javascript doesn't trip your trigger, server-side scripting languages such
as ASP can read and write cookies as well. just a suggestion. - Cyanide_7