RE: you know you're a geek when...

by "Michael L Smith" <Michael.L.Smith(at)alltel.com>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Apr 2000 14:23 -0500
 To:  "Nasser Dassi" <nd264(at)is9.nyu.edu>,
"lara(at)flashcom.net" <lara(at)flashcom.net>
 Cc:  "hwg-languages(at)hwg.org" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
And every now and then you should take time and just enjoy something even if it
is off topic. If you don't have time for something likes this to put you in
Holiday Spirit, maybe you should rethink your life...

I enjoyed it... Thanks to whomever started this...

BTW I also am a geek.. I have Little Lego figurines on the Top of my monitor
from Star Wars Episode 1. I also don't conform, to the dislike of my Boss, to
any of the Corporate dress codes.

Michael L Smith

ALLTEL Information Services
Emerging Technology Solutions
(501) 220-8551
Michael.L.Smith(at)alltel.com
--
Echelon bait:
COSCO SCUD missile Pecan-Pie Honduras Clinton Rule Psix security quiche