Re: JavaScript Menu Problem

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sun, 23 Apr 2000 15:24:00 CDT
 To:  bwood(at)CLSCC.CC.TN.US
 Cc:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
the show menu function returns if the window.wroteMenu boolean returns
false. this boolean is set in the writeMenus method of each menu. the only
call to this method i see is for the products menu, and that resides in the
loadMenus function which you've neglected to call! try providing a call to
each menu's writeMenus method and a call to loadMenus from within the BODY.
- Cyanide_7