Re: meta tag

by Peter Guse <pgooseman(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:04:28 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Scott Bowling <scottbff(at)erols.com>,
hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  Peter Guse <pgooseman(at)yahoo.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It's for our company intranet.  What happens is I
change a form on our site and the users are not
refreshing their screen or clearing the cache to get
the most recent copy, and they eventually fill out the
1st version of the form when I want them to use the
current version.  I guess I could have the page
refresh to a copy of the original page and just save
it under a different name.

example
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh"
 CONTENT="5;URL=http://abc1.htm">

Where abc.htm is the original page and abc1.htm is the
revised page.

There maybe a better way but I'm not sure.

Peter