Re: ASP maintain state

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 03 Jul 2000 00:45:08 CDT
 To:  liz(at)aebeh.com
 Cc:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
i'd have to say your limited to methods such as:

- build a GET string and append to the url before opening the window.
- build a hidden form, open the window, submit the form and target the
window
- use session or application varibles (not recommended)

my vote goes to the first one, unless of course someone else has a better
idea, but this is all i can think of at the moment. - Cyanide_7