Re: JavaScript Auto Tab (attn: Cyanide_7)

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 06 Jul 2000 19:21:58 CDT
 To:  cshull(at)shscares.org
 Cc:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Conrad,
  thanx for the intrest. the reason i did not make the script compatible
with tabIndex is that the Input object does not have the tabIndex property
in Netscape as it does in IE5 (IE4 might have it too, but i dont have access
to that browser). one workaround may be to instead of passing the current
object from the event handler and having the script find the next element,
pass the name or index of the element to pass focus as well. its the long
way around, but the safest i think. take a look at:

http://www7.ewebcity.com/cyanide7/auto-tab-index/index.html

and see if it doesn't suit your needs more. - Cyanide_7