Re: JS write of new document

by "Cyanide _7" <leo7278(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sun, 09 Jul 2000 18:04:56 CDT
 To:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
when writing to a document in js, you would send any and all HTML that you
would have typed in yourself had you written the new document in a file. so
yes you would include the <html> tags and yes you can write a <title> tag to
it as well. the only characters i think you'd need to worry about escaping
are quotes and the escape charater itself. - Cyanide_7