Re: </html> gives a parse error

by David Mintz <mambomintz(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Sun, 1 Oct 2000 15:01:30 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

The error is doubtless happening well before that. You
probably have a missing right or left bracket
somewhere. Around lines 15-16 it looks kind of odd --
maybe you didn't close your else { ... } block.

I'm new to PHP so maybe I should keep my mouth shut,
maybe this is good PHP style, but going back into and
out of HTML mode within a bracketed block makes it
kind of hard to follow.

(Maybe I wouldn't think so if the code were the
product of my own demented mind ( : )

HTH,

David Mintz
Spanish Interpreter, US District Court