RE: On Behalf Of Doran Barton

by "Michael L Smith" <Michael.L.Smith(at)alltel.com>

 Date:  Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:00 -0600
 To:  "marketplace(at)ilnk.com" <marketplace(at)ilnk.com>,
"hwg-languages(at)hwg.org" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree... this guy must think he's some sort of Web Developer. Probably just
some sort of Script Kiddy...

Michael L Smith

ALLTEL Information Services
Emerging Technology Solutions
(501) 220-8551
Michael.L.Smith(at)alltel.com
--
The greatest programming project ever, took 6 days and 6 nights and on the 7th
day the programmer rested...