Re: Scrolling area in the middle of a page ?

by Andrej Kostresevic <temporalassassin(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 31 May 2001 07:25:16 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Adrian Murphy <adrian.murphy(at)eudos.com>,
Derek Lavine <derek(at)realware.com.au>,
hwg-languages(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am sure most of you are aware of this, but I just have to share my pain
with someone ;)
There is a beautifully simple and elegant way to do this.
It takes one simple attribute.
However, it only works in IE (go figure)
Andrej