Re: ASP page generation

by Andrej Kostresevic <temporalassassin(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:02:16 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Chuck Evans <chuck.evans(at)click2learn.com>,
"'HWG Languages'" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Here is an article which talks about grabbing the html from a url using a
java object:

I am sure you can easily write an asp page that will
1. using FSO, traverse your directories to get a list of files
2. use the java object to access each file using http
3. use FSO again to save each file in the _static folders

hth,
Andrej