Re: One language vs. another on the Web...

by Berk/Devlin <armadill(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Mon, 20 Mar 2000 12:02:39 -0800
 To:  hwg-languages(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks, Srini.  This goes along with the general tone of responses that
I've gotten:  It's not really an either/or decision.  They are used for
different things.

As for the C++ vs. Java decision -- seems like a religious one if you ask
me.  I never did understand how anyone would think that Java is easier to
learn than C++.  Guess I was just warped by pointers at too impressionable
an age.

So, now, my question is, How to cleanly divide up the application IN
ADVANCE OF MAJOR CODING?

--Emily