Re: Cursor location

by Eric Anderson <eric_anderson(at)hrsoft.com>

 Date:  Fri, 05 May 2000 11:41:05 -0500
 To:  "Shull,
Conrad" <cshull(at)shscares.org>,
"'hwg-languages(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-languages(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

where <formname> is the name of the form containing the text box and
<textboxname> is the name of the text input box.  This should do the trick
although some browsers may let you get away without using the <formname>.

Worse case scenario you can use document.forms[n].elements[m].focus() where
n represents the number of the form containing the text box (0 based) and m
represents the element number (order in which it was declared in the form,
also 0 based).

Hope this helps!

All smiles,
Eric