Re: "Dammit Jim...!"

by Keith Purtell <kpurtell(at)vantagemed.net>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:58:54 -0600
 To:  <hwg-servers(at)mail.hwg.org>
 Cc:  <John.ksi(at)webplus.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This doesn't address your core issue, but I thought you'd like to know ...

Although I use Windows 98 at work, I learned HTML on my Macintosh at home.
The best editor for that platform is undoubtedly BBEdit. It's at least as
good as the highly-touted Windows HTML editors I've tried. Hope this helps:

http://www.barebones.com/products/bbedit/builtwith.html

Keith Purtell, Web Designer
  Member, HTML Writers Guild
VantageMed Corporation