RE: Apache/php4

by "Phillip Perry" <pperry(at)inter-design.net>

 Date:  Thu, 9 May 2002 00:29:00 -0400
 To:  <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

Thanks for all your help but I've decided to get rid of linux until I learn
more. Now my question is how do I get rid of linux off my system. I've done
a duel boot system so I'm not sure how to do it, and there isn't any
documentation that I can find to "uninstall".  I've tried disk druid and
fdisk on my secondary hard drive where everything is, but the lilo program
still runs and for some reason after all that linux still seems to be on my
system. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Phil