Re: Http-Referer ?

by "Frederic Fillon" <fillon(at)webstore.fr>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:10:49 +0100
 To:  "Quackamoe T-Bird-S" <quackamoe(at)yahoo.com>,
<hwg-servers(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes but you could not block all users from a big ISP ! you could block only
the user you see, and I can not spend my time to look at the access log for
all my websites ( and the log grows up to fast to read them in real time
....)

The big Problem with spiders/robots is the number of hits per second, by
exemple I have a very big web site with about 100 000 Web Pages link
together so when spiders fall here and/or someone take or try to take all
informations the server is very busy !

/*    WEBSTORE STAFF
        Fr�d�ric FILLON
  Little Guru / Web Master