Re: How to control PHP scripts

by "Frederic Fillon" <fillon(at)webstore.fr>

 Date:  Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:41:06 +0200
 To:  "Arnold Lara V." <arnold(at)rds.org.hn>,
"Hwg-Servers@Hwg. Org" <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi!

Yes, there are several ways to do that :
1- with a .htaccess in the directrory with :
AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3 .phtml .inc .php
(you must set overwrite to true in httpd.conf for .htaccess files)

2- inside the http.conf:
same directive inside the virtual host but for myself I add these directives
php3_safe_mode on
php3_doc_root /path/to/webuser_directory
php3_safe_mode_exec_dir /no/path/to/avoid/system/execution
php3_open_basedir /path/to/webuser_directory (to avoid reading /Etc/password
file by example ;-)

Hope it answers to your question ...

Regards

/*    WEBSTORE STAFF