RE: Upper/Lowercase on Unix

by "Mark Roedel" <roedelm(at)letu.edu>

 Date:  Fri, 27 Aug 1999 08:41:22 -0500
 To:  "Chuck Evans" <chuck.evans(at)hksystems.com>,
<hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>

Are you sure?  My copy certainly seems to.  (It does fall within the
one-letter-off misspelling criteria...)

Example:
	http://www.letu.edu/start.htm and
	http://www.letu.edu/star.html

both are redirected by mod_speling to
	http://www.letu.edu/start.html

Ditto for tart.html, stars.html, smart.html, and any number of other
single-letter variations.

---
Mark Roedel             |  "Blessed is he who has learned to laugh
Systems Programmer      |   at himself, for he shall never cease
LeTourneau University   |   to be entertained."
Longview, Texas, USA    |