Re: Http-Referer ?

by "Diana Petersen" <dixiedi(at)pclnet.net>

 Date:  Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:56:15 -0000
 To:  "mwi" <mwi(at)chesint.net>,
<hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I apologize to the entire list, my response was not meant for the list AND
was not sent to the list!
Seems as though someone is very good at redirecting email also. I hit the
reply on the original email, to send a personal note to him, I was referring
to his EMAIL, not his site!
I had no idea it would end up being sent to the entire list! You will
notice, on this one, I entered the list email address into the To: ... it
will go to all.
again, I apologize and will delete myself from the list so as to never annoy
anyone again. NO, I am not being a martyr, I have just found myself too busy
lately to be involved with pop ups that appear when I open a piece of email,
just to let the sender know I opened it.
Diana Petersen