Re: How can you tell if Perl is on IIS?

by "Stuart Bridge" <stuartbridge(at)barrister.com>

 Date:  Fri, 24 Sep 1999 13:01:18 -0400
 To:  "Jordan Hiller" <hiller(at)email.com>,
<hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
even if it is on the NT server, this does not mean it will work within
IIS4(internet environment), there is a way to set this up in IIS4 so that it
recognize the cgi or pl extension to run perl.  If you need this info I can
post it for you.

Stuart Bridge
Web System Administrator/ Webmaster @ www.barrister.com
716-845-5010 x620