Re: FormMail Help!

by "Blakbeard" <blakbeard(at)blakbeardzwurld.com>

 Date:  Mon, 1 Nov 1999 22:30:05 -0500
 To:  "Gwen Harrison" <gh(at)advancedresumes.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dear Gwen:

the first thing that jumps to me is in the header part of the script where
it calls for the mail program ($mailprog=)

looking at ValuWeb's Technical Support FAQ's, i believe the correct value to
put here is:

$mailprog = '/usr/lib/sendmail -t';

instead of:

$mailprog = '/advresum/lib/sendmail -t';

let me know if this helps

--Blakbeard

Blakbeardz Wurld of Graphic and Web Design
..Digital Media for the New Millennium..
http://www.blakbeardzwurld.com