Re: VPN and Windows 2003

by "dale" <dale(at)daleznet.com>

 Date:  Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:55:08 -0500
 To:  "Lyle Giese" <lyle(at)lcrcomputer.com>
 Cc:  "Hwg-Servers List \(E-mail\)" <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I can see in my router logs that I am getting incoming traffic on port 1723.
When trying to connect via a laptop running W2K and a dial-up connection,
the client dialogue box says "Verifying User Name and Password" and then
times out, telling me that a PPP session was established but the remote host
doesn't answer.

Thanks!
dale