Re: .htaccess help

by "Frank Looper" <htmlhardcoder(at)myriadic.com>

 Date:  Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:10:37 -0500
 To:  "Marius Zydyk" <pod(at)null.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I keep screwing up my replies, because this list (correctly) leaves
headers un-munged! That had *tons* of info, but it was (seemingly) more
aimed at global directives. I found some things thetre to use, however.
I'm actually looking for the Override type of directives that goes into
individual subfolders. I can probably find it on that page, but the
length is pretty daunting, lol.

<!---Frank>