Re: Creating a db on SQL server

by "Kathy Evans" <kje(at)vendetta.co.uk>

 Date:  Mon, 4 Sep 2000 22:22:44 +0100
 To:  "Hwg-Servers (E-mail)" <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>,
"Rajnish Bhaskar" <r.bhaskar(at)compserv.gla.ac.uk>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You can create both database tables and schema by scripting. I couldn't
write them myself, but I've done plenty of installs written by someone else
using this method. Most use the OSQL command line in a batch file.

Kathy