Re: using cgi-bin

by "Grant Peel" <tracker(at)home.com>

 Date:  Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:15:39 -0500
 To:  "Capt. Ron" <strays(at)bellsouth.net>,
<hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree with Capt Ron...what's all the hub-bub about?

UNIX permissions can take care of security, and a well thought directory
structure doesn't hurt either.

We have about 100 domains on our virtual server, all of which have their own
CGI-BIN, ...lots of 'beginner's messing around, and no-one has done anything
disastrous yet.

-Grant

Grant W. Peel
The Net Now Internet Services - info(at)thenetnow.com
Member:
HTML Writers Guild
International Webmasters Association