Re: Mailing list software

by "John Romano" <jromano(at)pb.net>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:48:28 -0500
 To:  "Rich Bowen" <rbowen(at)rcbowen.com>,
<hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Rich,

I just tried a program called 'listar' and it seems very well put together.
I had a list up and running in no time.  Other than some issues with
permissions on the listar home directory, the install was painless.

Documentation is scarse but usage is somewhat intuitive (as far as list
servers go...)

www.listar.org

I chose this over majordomo because it seemed easier to administer.  The
jury is still out on whether or not I'm going to stick with it.

-John Romano