Re: ASP database connections not working

by "Kathy Evans" <kje(at)vendetta.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 9 May 2000 21:17:18 +0100
 To:  "Hwg-Servers (E-mail)" <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>,
"Susan Duncan" <sduncan(at)malico.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You may need to give the IUSR account add and read perms to the winnt folder
so that jet can write temp files. Does it work with a simple system DSN? You
often have problems if the DSN contains an UNC path, esp if the resource is
secured and trying to use challenge and response for authentication instead
of basic. Access isn't at all good if they expect more  than a few hits BTW.

Also sending text of two other useful TechNet Qs, but not to the list.

Kathy