Re: CGI Question

by "The Web Center, Inc." <admin(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:41:41 -0500
 To:  <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nothing wrong with learning new techniques and languages...I just don't want
to move to MS servers...:).  Of course, I enjoy Perl and PHP as well...but
I'm just an old geek, anyway.

From: "WebGraffix (Keith)" <Keith(at)webgraffix.com>

Darrell,

I guess we must live in the same neighborhood in that case.  I with you all
the
way on this one.

Thanks,

Keith D. Sellars

"The Web Center, Inc." wrote:

> Well, I suppose it will certainly attract the attention of MS platform
> users.  Since most of the sites are on *nix and I can write as fast in
Perl