Re: cold fusion help

by "Timothy G. Embler" <hwg(at)myrealbox.com>

 Date:  Wed, 3 Nov 1999 10:53:44 -0800
 To:  "David Jemison" <pithon(at)shknet.com>,
"Kevin A. Jackson" <kevin(at)nvision.on.ca>
 Cc:  <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've never seen it when that wasnt the url  However if I remember correctly
all the times when I have installed CF it automaticly set it so anyone not
on the local network could not access it.  And yeah you will need to get the
password in order to enter it.  If they dont/cant get it I would receomened
they just reinstall CF would be easier in the long run I think then messing
with the reg keys.

Tim