Apache Experts

by "Billy O'Connor" <billyo(at)kennetweb.co.uk>

 Date:  Sat, 29 Mar 2003 15:18:48 -0000
 To:  <hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi All,

I wonder if anyone with knowledge of Apache can answer a question for me?

I have Apache running on a leased server, and due to it trying to write to a
VH's error log in a directory that didn't exist(typo!), it came to a halt!
Is this usual, as I'd have thought that Apache would continue to run and
report the error in the general error log, rather than shut itself down
completely?

TIA,

Bill.
--
Billy O'Connor

Kennet Web
Web Design & Hosting
Solutions For Business
T: 07732 612 193
F: 07092 385 443
E: billyo(at)KennetWeb.co.uk
W: http://www.KennetWeb.co.uk

Take control of your hosting with our brand-new Control Panel and
Support System at: http://KennetWeb.co.uk/support/