Re: IIS and shared IP with multiple VirtualServers with different DNS

by "M Systems Software, LLC - Chris Moos" <msystems(at)msyssoft.com>

 Date:  Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:33:43 -0400
 To:  "Eric Sandquist" <esandquist(at)nazarene.net>,
<hwg-servers(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Try hosted headers - It will be cleaner and quicker than my previous
suggestion - My apologies

Create new site in IIS with same IP, During intitial setup it will ask you
if you want to use hosted headers - select yes, define options files then
click on
.
If they are already created use Advanced button next to IP Address options
in properties box when this opens you'll se a spot for the Host Header  -
Use correct ip address and options

My apologies to all